Sunday, February 21, 2010

Istana Maimun & Cong A fie

fuhh, full day outing,
back home then editing.
and tomorrow is Monday!
exhausted..
but am happy today. :D

hang out w/ my jakarta cousin today,
he will stay at medan 'till 3rd march.
as am not seeing him for long time already,
miss him alot, he's like my own brother already.
well, he do looks like my brother (face) :p
and also his sister, siao wi cie,
miss her too.
so today was excited!

ok, am usually go to mall if hang out with friends.
but today was different.
we went to Istana Maimun,
even though am a medanese,
in my whole life I've never been there. =_=
and also we went to cong a fie.
one of the oldest house in medan,
It's my first time too. hahaha
thanks to 'em

I brought my cam along,
but...
I forgot to bring my memory card -_-'
thankfully my brother kindly send it to me,
thanks to him. :D

done processing some of the pics.


ok, need some rest first.
continue to pray 12am.
they said it's Hokkien peoples Chinese New Year
.winterofwishes.

2 comments: