Wednesday, July 14, 2010

late update.

woh,
It's like years since my last update. lol
there're so many things happend,
so many activity has been done.

lots of things suddenly popped out,
and makes my mind hectic =_=

not feeling well,
and my nose is running for 2 weeks alrdy.
waste so many tissues lol.

and so, here's the activity,

last selfshot i did in june,
miss selfshot so much T_T



26jun-02july,
went to china, guilin and bring a tour last time.
evrything went well, and the tour is succeed!



4th July,
did a private photoshot with sylvia.
she has awsome haircut!



then prepared another tour to Pandang Island,
9th-11july,
It was a fun trip, and again.
the tour is succedd! :D
happy though tired.


more journey pics, check out my facebook
------
and now arranging photoshoot project with one of my friend.
excited!

till then..

loves,
winterofwishes

No comments:

Post a Comment