Sunday, January 16, 2011

I wanna scream

My "super bunch" of works to do still on the progress,
which i have to go to bangkok within 2 more days, and argh!
I Never ever felt the very under pressure and Stressed out feeling like this before + dizzy.

I wanna Scream..

One of my close Cousin come from Jakarta for a week,
and my bro will bring him to brastagi yesterday,
actually I can't go because of I need to finish so many things before go to bangkok.
and.. at the end, I got forced to go.

well we do have fun there,
but I also bring my laptop, at least I can work a bit.
and today, noon.
my travel passenger late for their flight,
which mean they need to upgrade their flight and got a very high charge.
and this problem has made me stress out for the whole day.

I'm so superly exhausted.

and I still need to work now.
will update again then..

winterofwishes.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... can't found the chat box anymore, so will just comment on ur post then :)

    Good luck on ur work, u can do it :)
    do it bit by bit... don't stress urself too much

    CNY is coming and u will get plenty if fun time
    so for now keep the energy going ;)

    lastly, Happy Chinese New Year to u in advance Fransiska ;)

    -S-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suw, thanks for the comment.
    maybe last time error because I try to change my blog layout.
    even tough it's late. Happy Chinese New Year to you too. :D

    ReplyDelete