Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY eve

this gonna be a long long post XD

love love love!
It's Chinese New Year's eve!
am happy with the way I lives now,
and I love my mum so muchhhh!
will make her happy :D

although It still hard for me to sleep at night these days,
I really settle lots of things already. :D

this CNY will be very busy "pai sin pai sin" and "ang pao ang pao" :p

for now I thank to,
God, for giving me life and health 'till now
Mum and Brother, for the unconditional loves,
do, for being there for me when I had my hardtime
yin, for being the netral one
radatime family, for the support and loves
syl, for the motivation and best wishes
friends, for the fun when we hangout together!
students and ex students, for the bless..

and for all of 'em,
my best wishes will always be..

lets speard loves in this golden tiger year!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

especially for them,
pics taken today 13.02.10

so, who do you think have the best expression? =p 



and last but not least..


best couple =p

----------------
.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment