Sunday, February 21, 2010

words vs acts


sometimes I just wonder,
why there's some people who tell words,
and do exactly opposite from the words.
and thats what peoples call lies right?

like one of my favorite songs
"It's more than words, it's more than what you says. It's the things do.."
another word,
"talk less, do more"
huahahaha.
well, words do reflect our feelings,
but, what would it be words without acts?

so, the result should be like this?
words - acts = crap
words + acts = love

lol :p am joking,
I know it's not easy to write words. and I appreciate it.

am not good in writing/saying words,
thats why I do love words,
but still.. I prefer acts. :D

---
my agent from beijing is coming to medan,
hang out w/ them just now.
and I ate so much, like woh!
double hit!
koki sunda then merdeka walk golden rice.
wo hen bao hen bao!


night all,
.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment