Sunday, February 7, 2010

these days.

joined a photoshot just now,
started to shoot around 3pm and finished around 4pm.
we choose random spot near MMTC.
ahh, it's very hot!
and I'm so tired now =_='

I also went to orphanage this morning with my mum,
they're all so cute, I love their whole-hearted smile,
and I'm so grateful of what I have now,
I sincerely thank for everything, mum..
you're the best.

been very busy these days,
last saturday,
accompanied bestfriend of mine choose her prewed photoshoot dress,
tried around 10 dress as I remembered,
end up matching the last dress :D
but don't know yet, wether the photographer like it or not. haha

then went to arca,
bought trigger and new lowpro bag, bigger one..
and I was searching for new lens,
arca's owner recommend me 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM.
I was thinking for a wider lens.
and most of my friends recommend me 24-105mm f/4L IS USM.
yes! I want it too, but its too over budget. T_T
haiz, why camera stuff so darn expensive.
I'm so super confuseee T_T

time passes so fast,
and CNY is coming around, wohh.
as one of my friend said, go where the wind blows. :D

ok, piccssss from today photoshot.
model : Putri

 

loves,
.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment