Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cambrige Dating

am so superly busy now,
my bunch of works almost everyday,
that makes me sleep late and wake up late :(
I'm still trying to be more discipline T_T
gah! I must change!


went to Cambrige just now,
date with lovely ii.
She'll be back to jakarta this week,
for quite a long time.
having lots of fun with her tonight.
went to Black Canyon,
try some chicken teriyaki steak,
delicious!


and self narsis before outing


ok, after dine, we have small walk,
then she met a guy, her nephew I thought.
then they had a little chat.
and she Introduce me,
shake hand, then I said my name, he said his name.
but I didn't hear his name. haha
ok after that, we separate.
then aunty ask me, "u don't know him?"
I said who?
"Jude julham"
errr, who?
"Jude, that singer"
then, ... ahhhhh. Jude. haha,
he's ever been in singing reality show in Indonesia,
hooooo, ok. I met artist today. haha. lol
ok, this suppose to be his picture I searched from google.


but still,
my favorite artist ever,
jigna..
zhang jigna ak zemotion
I love the way she appraise beauty with her eyes.
and I love her works,


---------
.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment