Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Comp


quite busy to update everyday, =p
bought new computer for self,


with high spec and 500G Hard disk, wohohoho
thanks bro! love u so much!
now I can temporary streak "mac book" from my wish list. haha
I don't have time to do a self shoot yet,
had ideas in mind, wait for new lens to implement those idea.
so just wait for my next self shot post! lol.
tommorow after work, will accompany do(my bestfriend in life) to choose 1 wedding dress,
for her prewed shoot this month.
then continue to friend's house to buy some dress for CNY.
saturday is my english tution schedule.

tommorow morning my brother will fly to penang,
check his lung, he can't stop cough.
hope he's fine and get well soon. xoxo

went to sushi tei just now,
dine and chat with fabulous aunty,
she's like mum already :)
had a good time wif her.


good night,
.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment