Friday, February 19, 2010

randomly random

randomly random

time goes by very fast,
CNY and Valentine just passed in a blink of an eye.
and after the cny, don't know why the office becomes very crowded.
and each day become very noisy and busy.
good for my office :D

well, as a human being, we do make mistakes.
It'll make us learn to be more careful in every of our work.
as me, I have others activities besides my fulltime job.
I teach, design and photograph for my hobbies.
the more is my activities, the more I do mistakes?
my schedule is very tight,
'cause I work everyday and most of my free times is at night.
on those free time, I teach, design and photograph..
I love photography and art lots,
more than what I do fulltime..
but, too much consideration.
still, at last home is the best place to stay..

one day I wish I could be like what I dream of..
and makes my mum proud :)
put more effort f!

cny day,



I did a random shoot last night,
I used to be free on Thursday,
so I shot most on that day, but..
I was not in the mood actually,
randomly random without any concept
shot while listening to the songs ..


for the next Thursday am not free anymore,
just received 2 students for tuition on that day..


but I won’t stop to create..
.winterofwishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment