Saturday, April 17, 2010

daily

huah,
have no mood to do anything lately.
really need some sports, refreshment,
cause my brain full of negative ion already. loll

went to KIM ( Kawasan Industri Medan ) just now,
well, it was my first time went to a factory.
It's a factory that produce paper,
though the weather is very hot,
I still very excited to check out how all the machines work.
great new experience XD


then went to belawan for a while,
take some pics and my batt low bat already. haha


my daily activities is unpredictable,
spend most of my times in my office,
teach at night,
sometimes, when my friends feel bored,
they will call and we will do crazy stuff.
like hang out to green hill at noon,
arrived there around 8pm and the hill park closed already, lol
had a dine @kfc, take a fast fun shot then go home. lol
and so, we went there to ate KFC onlyy XD
it was a fast fun trip!


then another suddenly hang out,
plan to watch movie without buying any movie tickets.
and the result, the movie we want to watch already sold out,
then choose another movie called "ichi"
haizz. =_= the movie darn slow motion.


and if I got nothing to do at night ( most of it because my students didn't come for tuition )
I will browsing, watch movie,
selft shot or edit pics when I have the mood,
had no camera these 2 weeks, because my brother brought it to phuket.
then I just edited some pics,
actually there're still lots of pics to be edited, fiuh.. 
tried some new tone.


and my job pics,


another different style of editing,



another self potrait stuff



and oh, I coloured my hair. haha
It's my first time since junior high school I think.
now my hair is reddish brown.
will update the pics later.
.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment