Wednesday, April 7, 2010

flat


my mood now is..
flat..


got bite by red ants for around 7 bites here and there in my body.
darn itchy.
was wondering how can there're so many red ants in my bed. =_=!!
then sparyed some "baygon" in the morning,
around 5pm went to clean my room.
and I saw hundreds red ant died below my bed. hell. =_='''
gosh, makes me shivering.

not feeling like writing.

behind scene from last monday photoshot.


thanks to all who helped me with the photoshoot.
It's a photoshoot for my model, dennis.
havent retouch any of his pics.

one of the result, shot before end the photoshot.


the effect is not edited,
because most of my friends said it looks fake. huh?
just retouch the skin a bit.
-------------


my brother will go abroad this friday, for 8 days :(
can't really sleep while he's not around.
and I hate to be alone.
no camera..
he'll bring my camera on his trip..

and my phuket trip this month will be canceled :(
because of Airasia flight. :( :(

am not happy.
.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment