Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Design Story..

Well, everybody does have their own hobbies,
as for myself, I love to express freely with my hobbies.


'bit flashback,

when I was at my 3rd year of Senior High School, I learnt photoshop,
to me, It was quite interesting at the first time.

then after I had graduated, I started to teach computer class at school.
and I learnt more by teaching.

besides my fulltime work as a t
eacher,
I also applied for a part time Graphic Designer in a design team.

At that time, I didn't even know how to design, I just knew ho
w to operate photoshop. haha
When they told me to design something, the result would be like =_='

So, my schedule was teaching @school from morning 'till noon,
attending college at night and doing graphic design as well.
Hectic huh?

As the result, I feel sick, then I quit the part time job,

but work on my own project, designing my own pics!
does it sound cool to you? lol.


Now I'm madly in love with Graphic Design.
Nahh, when I am bored, I will do free design.
Well, it's even more now with my passion for Photography. =p
Hang on,
It's not over yet,

I'm getting even busier in this busy world.

Being a full timer at Travel Agency & Tour Guide as well at day time,
plus I'm a Creative Director @www.radatime.com ^^v

In the evening of every week,

I'm giving lecture once,

teaching private tuition thrice,
having twice english tuition ( which I skip most of the time. haha )

to make myself the b
usiest person ever,
I'm doing another Photography & Graphic Design job if
I have free time.
@_@ hell, I should loose up & get rid of some. hahaha

some of my design stuff,
.click for full size.






.winterofwishes.





2 comments: