Thursday, January 28, 2010

fever

It's been a while,
these two days I'm not feeling well, got fever.
I went to bed from 5pm last night, and woke up from my bed 12pm today.
It's not I slept for 19hours, but I just turn around, here and there. T_T
when u sick, everthing just flashback, 
can't sleep. :(   and I dreamt alot. @_@

It's hard to sleep, even harder to wake up.
ok, I'm feeling much better today.
I must! because I'm heading to Siba Island tommorow morning. hahaha
should rest earlier today..

still designing for www.radatime.com february concept.
hope the result will be great!
well, when I first decided to shoot at least once in a month within my busy-ness.
I did some try shot,
Try 3, It's a potrait shot I took in front of mirror, so u can see my camera flashing.
less retouching,
I just simply loves the effect.
so...








.winterofwishes.




No comments:

Post a Comment