Friday, January 8, 2010

me me me.

URGH, I HATE when some of my text gone when I put image. huh. :(

Girl's Generation - Chocolate Love
Girl's Generation - Genie
Miley Cyrus - the Climb

Update this blog while listening to this songs. loves
must present 1 Wedding Party and 1 Birthday Party tommorow,
how should I arrange my time? hmm..
and, what should I wear tommorow?
elegant, feminine, or cool? =p



two more pics from self shot last night,


-------------








haaa, I'm boreddd..
share some daily pics,

superb shiny Sunshine,






accompanied nofita for her first model photoshoot. =p







dine with welas's family







before they fetch me,







camwhoring at Grandma's house





haaaa,
bored bored bored
---------------------------------




.winterofwishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment