Saturday, January 23, 2010

.meli.

whew, I don't know why I always felt so lazy these days, altough very busy. =p
need to prepare designs for www.radatime.com february concept

for my lovely aunty with love, Happy Birthday,
May you and family always Healthy and Happy. love u =D

hah! I miss my camera so much, yet my brother bring i abroad again T_T 
he's now at beijing woh, fun fun fun!
my first Photography job, was with meli.
and also become my first outdoor model photoshot. haha
with sufficient equipment, thanks to those who help me,
Wina who help around with this and that,
and Wenny, for the make up artist.
your make up is awsome!
heres the pics,
introducing, meli.







----------------

my fav one,
.gaze.


-----------------------------------
for my dear one syl,
please do study hard, 
although I know It's hard, 
don't give up! u can do it!
love u,

.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment