Saturday, April 24, 2010

and it's another day

joined a yoga class today,
it was officially my first yoga class.
really enjoyed it.
yoga does make you relax and healthy.

overslept after yoga class, 
I supposed to design stuff for www.radatime.com in my schedule :(
fiuh, out of schedule again.

will have another job photoshoot by tommorow,
shoot baby , and the baby is twin!
excited though am very tired.

although my schedule is very tight,
I still feel like missing something.
things do changed alot..

people said yesterday is a history, tommorow is a misery and today is a gift.
sometimes we can flashback to the past and feels like evrything just happened.
we never know what will happen tommorow,
let's thanks God of what we have today.
and enjoy our life,

spread the love guys!
cause..
We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees
...
Kick Ass - MIKA
=p

some pics I processed these while,

.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment