Saturday, August 7, 2010

a Mystical Forest - Session 1

wohh,
It's been a busy busy day.
deadine design,
photoshoot job (cover birthday event),
selfshot (Own Collection),
and retouching a Mystical Forest - Session 1 pics.

anyway, since my last post a Mystical Forest,
I got so many responses from email,
thanks for the support guys :D

continue from my previous post,
a Mystical Forest - Session 1,
more to experimental session for us,
eventhough it's my very first project with Bobby Wongso Wennars,
he has found us a great team,
Sunny Goh do the Makeup,
Eva with her striking and strong pose,
and a special shout out to our two assistants for the day, Andre and Nelson who made this team complete
It was an awsome day!

view Bobby's Work here,
talented in Photography, and a friendly person.

ok, here's my work.


--------------------------
and selfshot on august
with different mood. 
Photography, Make up and Hair by me,
watch collection from,
www.radatime.com


hope you guys love my works,
and thanks for the support. XD
love,
winterofwishes

No comments:

Post a Comment