Monday, March 14, 2011

the Journey to Korea pt.3

woh,
It's been thousand years since my last update.
hahaha :D

Happy White Day Everyone!

well, need to settle stuff one by one,
since the Teddy House Project is done,
please feel free to view my picture works @Teddy House Sun Plaza, Medan. Indonesia.
which I hope within this year you guys can view the clip in every Teddy House Outlets in Indonesia.

another job is coming,
cover a Birthday Party of,
Arcelio Widianto, 1st year.
to be honest , yeah. I'm still not that good in Actual Day Photography.
which I still need to learn alot.
But, I always give my best in every job I take.
will post the pics on the next post. XD

been very very very busy lately.

exactly this date last month.
I've got roses from someone special =p


ok,
so here's the last part of my Korea Journey last year November.
We went to Lotte World,


then we went to Nami Island,


I'm in a rush now =p
loves,
winterofwishes

No comments:

Post a Comment