Thursday, October 13, 2011

24

yes, I'm turning to 24 last night.
this birthday , I don't expect much, since I'm not too socialized with people,
and yet clostest person also very busy.

but so many people I don't expect , greets me birthday.
I don't make any party , but I'm happy.
really happy to know so many people cares about me,

morning surprise from RaDa Time Family,
when I came to my office, I already see this in my table.
sweet :')


then my brother come and ask me to go to music shop,
he bought me new electric acoustic guitar,
I want this guitar so badly.
It's just too sweet :')


and hundreds facebook friends greets me birthday.
it's just sweeettt :')

dine with my bf at Sushi Tei last night,
been craving sushi tei for a while.

early dinner with my gang at joko solo 2 days ago.
I just miss sunny goh and sylvia ganda so much.

24 is sweet :')
loves,
winterofwishes

No comments:

Post a Comment