Friday, October 12, 2012

Born Day

fast update,

I don't know why and how can I explain this,

It's mixing with busy, refreshing, relax, lazy.
these days past so fast,
and japan trip is within less than a month.
like omg!

I don't know,
I just work from morning till at least 6pm,
and most of the time work over time and spend my night at office.

I don't teach anymore, I don't do design anymore,
and I don't do sport =_=, so so not healthy.

well, skip that.

It's my birthday today.
I'm so so so so grateful,
thanks so much for the cakes, present, greetings
I'm so blessed and happy today! ♥

time to rest, 
might spend more times for blogging next time.

night
loves,
winterofwishes

4 comments:

  1. spend more i hope... u got a little fans waiting for ur update i guess.. :)
    by the way.. i choose u that keep updating photos..
    it makes me feel motivate by watching nice photos that u took.. dunno its perfect or not.. but the view that u took always impress me a lot..
    winterofwishes.. where dream came true? i forgot the word...
    but i just sounds nice every time i say it...

    try not forget it..
    dont forget ur hobby..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yan! yeahhh sure. thanks for always visiting my blog. will do update pics by this month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... what a suprise to having u reply early morning..
    Do you have any free time that we can having a little chit chat sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  4. argh!!! i forgot...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS...


    im sorry i forgot the title about.. :( so sorry..

    ReplyDelete