Wednesday, March 10, 2010

opportunity

this world maybe not fair for us,
all the things that happend,
all the things that we did,
we can't go back anymore.
everybody do make mistakes,
learn, and grow through your life..

I read from www.cybermq.com,
You cannot catch opportunity if you cannot identify it,
and sometimes it's too late when you realized your mistakes,

opportunity may comes several times,
but It doesn't come just like that, there must be something you do to create and strive for it.
there isn't a right moment to start looking for and finding opportunity.
So, don't wait. Start right now, get up and do your best.
Work hard and fight till end, then opportunity will come just in time when you are ready to get and do it..

as for me, today is a gift,
and I thank God for evrything I have now :)
I'll always try my best,
'till my opportunities come,
and all my wishes become true..

last hang out with my bestfriends.
they're the best :)
lovess





and my dog miko, I'd just cut her hair. loll
and miko looks like a pigggg, fatttttt fattt girl. hehe


-----

and oh, hows my new header? =p
.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment