Tuesday, March 16, 2010

weekend


fuhhh,
very busy these days.
In every of my post, did I always mention "busy"? lolll

went to Duck King with "the gang" last saturday,
had so much fun with them.


nobita , she's so funny. hahaha

I love each and every job I did,
am not really good in MC-ing,
I'd ever be a suddenly MC in one occasion,
and never think I'll be in another occasion.
well, got offered to become MC in Kid's Birthday Party, with tempted check too.
haha, and so I accepted.

arranged games and the party,
with lots help from my brother, sister in law, cousins and friends.
thanks guys =D

and it's Sunday, 14th March.
kids started to come from 3.45pm,
enjoyed the food, and snacks.
the party started around 4.45pm.
then I start with the greetings, all formal one.
continue with games.
all the kids is very active and sooo cuteee.

In the end,
relief...
evrything goes well..
laughed most of the times..
and :D :D :D


special thanks to,
Albert Taniwan,
Jumaidy Tehdy,
William Steven Ng
who cover the party with their photography,
thanks alot :D
-------------

winterofwishes

No comments:

Post a Comment