Wednesday, May 26, 2010

=D =D =D


fuh,
exhausted.
got so many things to share!
and I'm so very busy these weeks.
haven't finish processing the babies pics.

ok, the very excited one is,
I BOUGHT 5D MARK II!!!
=D =D =D =D =D
with my own savings,
and sadly I really push out my whole savings T_T
but..... it's just woth it.
am so freakin in lorveee with 5D.

quite a high jump upgrade, from 400D to 5D.
was planning to buy 7D only,
but too much effection. lol
and my brother support me to buy 5D mark ii.
and so.. now am using 5D. =D

no, I don't sell my 400D.
still keep it with me.

did a project photoshoot with my friend last sunday,
and the model is western girl,
my very first project,
using my very new 5D.

Model : Chantal Nadine, Holand
It's her first shooting experience,
but it was fun.
she can work along.
thanks dear ♥

special thanks to,
my friend, because of you I can shoot her.
ivan, plan this project with me.

©fransiska anggreny

here's some of the teaser pic,


 ---------------------------------
off to KL by tommorow early in the morning,
havent pack yet >__<
arrr, am so not ready to go.
but am happy,
still..
It's a holiday!

back in town on 3rd june!
will update again till then.

and oh, I cut my hair,
it's even shorter than last haircut. XD

loves,
.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment