Sunday, May 16, 2010

heartbeating

morning call to the airport,
can't sleep the whole night.
hard to breath, am breathless..

the holiday from my last post ain't a holiday,
it's like a nightmare. and all of the pax were very tired.
including myself and myfriends,
my body aches evrywhere.
really unforgettable trip ever!

haven't copy any of my pictures since am very tired.
here's some pics from my friend, Ivan Shen

slr lovers,
and me,

have you ever falling in love?
I don't know how it feels anymore..

how if when you meet somebody your heart beats so fast?
and you feel good when he's around?
comfort, is what they called.
sometimes, without doubt you can feel he's the one,
but, sometimes he's just not the right one..


and oh, I bought BB bold =D
but i don't know how to operate it yet >_<
.winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment