Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Birthday


12.10.10
am turning to 23.
getting older, hope to be more mature.

mum,
thanks for giving me birth.
you're to precious for me,
am really grateful to have a mum like you.
and I love you so much.

my bro,
sometimes nice , sometimes fierce.
caring person.
thanks alrdy bought me cake. clover is yummy!
thanks to my sister in law too.

b,
the first person who greet me happy bday,
and keep greeting all the day.
thanks to draw me,
send me video and play bday song for me.

sunny and juven,
for giving me the unexpected surprise.
really unexpected.
i was wearing my big bali pyjama, oily face, messy hair =_='
it was funny and I'm really surprised.
thanks guys.

and to all my friends who greet me from fb, bb, sms, and call.
thanks alot guys.


i'm moving to new room, and tidy all my stuff in my new room last night.
it was very tiring day.
love how my new room looks like now.
and again..
thanks,
winterofwishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment