Monday, October 25, 2010

my busyness


as usual in almost of my every post.
busy busy busy.

daily work,
teaching at night, sunday morning.
design,
photoshoot,
and
refreshing.

well,
the same things repeating everyday.
sometimes exhauted and need a holiday.
luckily am going to korea soon XD.
oh yes! KOREA here I comeeeeeeeeeeee~

but still, before korea..
job logo design must be done within this week,
radatime banner design and main page.
this week will be the deadline week.
fuhh, must work hard on this.

will share some picture ,
the project I'd been busy lately.

the photoshoot I'd mention in last post,
the teaser is up.


 coming soon for other pics than this teaser =p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

another project that me and Sunny plan before,already done too.
yesterday,
teaser pic too, hope you love it!


other than this, must wait till I finish my design.
till then..

love,
winterofwishes

No comments:

Post a Comment